Are you satisfied with the appearance of your smile? Or do you think there is still room for improvement? If you are looking for a way to improve a number of aspects involving your smile, you might want to think about going for a life-changing smile makeover at the London Dental Studio.
A smile makeover is a cosmetic dentistry solution that incorporates several treatments to bring about the smile improvements that you are looking for. There are instances when just one cosmetic dentistry treatment is not enough to make your smile look as fabulous as you want it to be; in this case, a smile makeover is what you need so you can enjoy the confidence of having a picture-perfect smile.
Treatments that are commonly included in a smile makeover are:
- Dental Implants – to replace the form and function of missing teeth, making your smile complete again after tooth loss.
- Teeth Whitening – to improve the appearance of stained or discoloured teeth, taking off years from your appearance to make you look much younger and more attractive.
- Dental Braces or Orthodontics –used to straighten the appearance of crooked teeth, improving both the form and function of your smile.
- Dental Crowns or Dental Bridge – used to replace a single missing tooth, or several missing teeth. These dental restorations are attached to implants to restore the proper smile form and function.
- Dental Veneers – used to improve the appearance of mild teeth crookedness, teeth discolourations, and damaged teeth problems.