Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of your smile. There are a number of treatments that fall under cosmetic dentistry at London Dental Studio, corresponding to various dental problems or concerns that need to be solved.
• Orthodontics – to straighten crooked teeth
• Teeth Whitening – to remove teeth stains and discolourations
• Dental Implants – to replace missing teeth
• Veneers – to improve the appearance of uneven, damaged, or stained teeth
• Crowns & Bridges – to restore damaged teeth, and to replace missing teeth
If cosmetic dentistry focuses on improvements in the smile’s appearance, is it done only for vanity’s sake, then? While it may be easy to assume just that, it should also be noted that there are times that cosmetic dentistry treatments also work to improve the function of the teeth involved. For example: dental implants improve the appearance of the smile by closing the teeth gaps, but the implants also work in improving teeth functions such as biting, chewing, and speaking clearly. The implants also work on preventing jawbone deterioration.
An improvement in the smile’s appearance also works wonders in uplifting one’s confidence level. If you are assured that your smile looks great, you will have the confidence to interact with people from all walks of life and on different social & professional settings. Who knows how many doors can open for you, just because you improved your smile’s appearance through cosmetic dentistry?