About Our Dental Hygiene Services
To achieve and maintain a beautiful smile, you will need to combine good personal oral habits with regular dental hygiene treatments. These treatments are designed to keep your teeth looking and feeling clean, prevent the development of dental problems, and solve bad breath issues. Your dental hygienist at the London Dental Studio will also be able to detect the earliest signs of dental problems, so the appropriate treatment can be given before the problem worsens into something more difficult to manage.
Go for regular hygiene treatments to have healthy, beautiful smiles you can enjoy for a long time!
How it Works
Your dental hygiene treatment will include a scale and polish procedure to keep your teeth clean and bright. The scaling is done to remove tartar and plaque deposits which may have built up on the surface of teeth, and in the spaces between teeth that rest on the gum line. The tartar and plaque can only be removed by professional dental cleaning, not by tooth brushing alone. If the deposits are not removed early enough, they may cause dental problems such as tooth decay and gum disease.
Teeth polishing is done to further clean the surface of teeth, giving your smile the shine and brightness that makes it more attractive. Soft deposits that are stuck to the teeth surfaces are removed with a polishing treatment.
At London Dental Studio in Victoria – London, we offer the latest in dental hygiene treatments with the use of Airflow Teeth Polishing.
This method uses a combination of compressed air & water together with a fine powder to gently remove stains, soft deposits, and plaque on the surface of teeth, while polishing the teeth surface as well. The Airflow technology makes it possible for you to have cleaner, brighter teeth in a more comfortable manner, with no heat or vibration involved during the procedure.
Get that clean teeth feeling without the discomfort, with an Airflow Polish Treatment. Call us now on 0207 630 0782.
Conditions Treated with Dental Hygiene
- Teeth Stains – Stains and discolouration on the teeth surfaces are removed with dental hygiene treatments, with Airflow technology offering a more comfortable and faster way to clean the teeth.
- Plaque and Tartar Deposits – Tartar or plaque build-up are removed with a scaling and polishing procedure to prevent the development of dental problems such as gum disease or tooth decay.
- Gum Disease – Gum disease treatment is important especially in the early stages, so you can avoid having to deal with more serious gum problems such as periodontitis which is more difficult to treat.
- Bad Breath – Prevention and solutions to bad breath are done through a dental hygiene treatment. Keeping the teeth, tongue, gums, and the entire mouth clean will go a long way in ensuring that you are as far away from bad breath as possible. Your hygienist will also be able to give you tips on how to prevent bad breath.
Benefits of Dental Hygiene Treatments
- Maintenance of good oral health
- Clean, bright teeth without stains
- Gum disease treatment
- Bad breath prevention and/or solutions
- Prevention of serious dental problems
- Proper oral hygiene tips from the dental hygienist