Dermal fillers are used to deal with skin depressions on the face, such as facial folds and wrinkles. Dermal filler materials, with the most common ones being based on hyaluronic acid, are easily injected into the skin so they can fill out the spaces and hollowed out areas to make the skin look & feel smoother. A dermal filler treatment can also be also used in a lip enhancement procedure.
Why are Dermal Fillers Called “Liquid Face Lifts”?
The term “liquid face lift” refers to the fact that you can get the benefits of a face lift from a dermal fillers treatment at London Dental Studio, without using any surgical procedures. There is also very minimal to no downtime involved. You can see the results from a dermal filler treatment immediately afterwards; however, the results are not permanent, and the procedure will need to be repeated on a regular basis.
What Conditions are Improved by Dermal Fillers?
- Crow’s feet
- Facial creases
- Nasolabial folds
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines
- Lipstick lines
- Acne scars
- Marionette lines
- Sunken cheek area
- Chin enhancement
- Eyebrow shaping
- Skin rejuvenation
- Lip augmentation
What are the Benefits of Dermal Fillers?
- Used to treat minor to moderate facial lines, wrinkles, and folds – especially in the areas around the eyes, mouth, and nose. Restores youthful-looking skin
- Non-invasive treatment, no surgery involved
- Very minimal to no downtime involved after the procedure
- Non-permanent results – you have the freedom to choose the continuation or stopping of succeeding treatments
- Generally, more cost-effective compared to surgical cosmetic enhancement procedures