About Conscious Sedation
What is IV Sedation?
With Sedation you will feel more relaxed and comfortable during treatment. A small sedative is usually given in the back of the hand or your arm.
This will relax you during the treatment to such a level that it is likely to be the only thing you remember before recovering.
Who Can Have Sedation?
- Fear of visiting the Dentist
- Sensitive Teeth
- Gag Reflex or Difficulty Opening Mouth
- Those Wanting a More Relaxed Overall Experience
- Undergoing Long Periods of Treatment
- Undergoing Complex Surgical Procedures such as Dental Implants or Extractions
Sedation for Dental Implant Treatments & Nervous Patients
How will I Feel?
IV sedation induces a sleepy state of deep relaxation and a feeling of not being perturbed by what’s going on.
You may not remember much about your treatment at all.
Is it Safe?
Yes it is completely safe. At The London Dental Studio you will be looked after by a highly qualified and experienced, dedicated anesthetist.
You are treated as an individual and we take care to listen and understand your particular concerns.
Speak to our friendly staff on:
020 7630 0782
Contact Us >