At London Dental Studio, we offer tear trough fillers treatments to address concerns regarding the dark ridges that develop in the area just below your eyes, all the way to the upper cheek area – which is referred to as the tear trough. This area can progressively appear darkened, shadowed, or hollowed due to several factors including:
- Natural ageing process
- Sleep deprivation
This deeply hollowed or shadowed undereye area can make you look perpetually tired, stressed, and much older. The tear trough fillers treatment is a non-invasive procedure to improve the appearance of a tired-looking undereye area, making you look more energised and revitalised.
What Conditions are Improved by Tear Trough Fillers?
- Sunken eyes appearance
- Tear trough
- Eye bags
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Tired-looking eyes
What are the Benefits of a Tear Trough Filler Treatment?
- Improvement of the appearance of dark or hollow undereye area, making you look younger & revitalised
- Immediately visible results, which will continue to improve over a two-week period
- Very minimal to zero downtime involved
- Non-permanent results which last for 6-9 months, after which the body starts to break down and remove the dermal filler material from the body