Philips Zoom is the professional teeth whitening brand most requested by patients. It offers a same-day service that will improve teeth whiteness more than any other treatment. In just under an hour’s time, teeth can be whitened by as much as eight shades, with results that can last for years. The dentist-prescribed products are used either in-office using LED light-activated technology, or with a take-home kit which is created to encourage patient compliance.
Philips Zoom In-Office Products
- Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed – clinically proven to improve teeth whiteness by up to 8 shades, in as little as 45 minutes of treatment time. A whitening gel is applied to teeth, with an LED whitening lamp to accelerate the results.
- Philips Zoom QuickPro – this whitening varnish is a dual-layer whitening product applied to the teeth; noticeable shade improvement will be seen when the product is wiped off after 30 minutes.
How do these Products Work?
A special covering protects the gums before the application of the Philips Zoom hydrogen peroxide whitening gel, which breaks down stains’ molecular bonds to improve teeth shade. An intense light from the Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed Whitening LED Accelerator speeds up the whitening, with settings that can be adjusted in accordance to the patient’s requirements and comfort level.
Benefits of Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Advanced Technology – The patented whitening gel combined with LED light whitening accelerator work together to deliver remarkable teeth whitening results.
- Guaranteed Whitening – Teeth shade is visibly improved by as much as 8 shades.
- Increased Comfort – Surveys indicate that 99% of patients experience very little to zero sensitivity with Zoom whitening products.
- Quick Results – Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed delivers remarkable teeth shade improvement in as short as 45 minutes of treatment time, while visible results can be enjoyed with Zoom QuickPro after only 30 minutes.