WHY CHOOSE LONDON DENTAL STUDIO?
Reasons to Choose The London Dental Studio:
- Affordable Fees. Flexible 0% Finance Options
- Internationally Renowned Reputation
- Highest Level of Quality Care. Always
- Leading Clinicians & Experts all Under One Roof
- Leading Dental Implant & Smile Makeover Clinic
- Personalised Smiles, Designed with New Natural-look Veneers
- Personal Support, Treatment Care and Aftercare (we’re Always on-call)
- Same Day Emergency Dental Treatments. Tel: 020 7630 0782
- All treatments by Same Clinicians at the London Dental Studio
- We have Successfully Transformed the Lives of 1000’s of Patients.
- In-house 3D Imaging CT Scanner
- Staff are Friendly and Conscientious to Your Personal Needs & Concerns
- We Always Give Written Estimates. Treatments Always Take Place at the Studio in Victoria.
- Backed Up by World Renowned Dentists and Implantologists.
At The London Dental Studio we Always Give Written Estimates.
Why NOT to Go Abroad for Private Dental Treatment by The London Dental Studio
(You could save a lot of money, time and stress in the long run)
- “As the UK Dental Regulator (General Dental Council), all Dental Professionals must be Registered with us to Work in the UK. We Set the Standards they Must Adhere to. We Can’t Guarantee Another Organisation Like us Exists in Other Countries,” GDC
- The True Cost in Most Cases is NOT the Price Displayed. What is the All-in Cost?
- Does that Country have a Professional Regulatory Body to Govern Standards?
- Are the Qualifications of Dental Professionals Genuine? www.healthregulation.org
- Who do you Complain to?
- How Can you be Sure of the Actual Treatment Success Rate?
- Is Treatment Guaranteed?
- Will you Fly Back to see the Same Dentist?
- Aftercare (and Remedial Work) may be Necessary and Return Flights, Hotels, other Travel Expenses and your Time can be Costly to you and your Job.
- If you have had Treatment Abroad and your Aftercare is in the UK then you are NOT Being Seen by the Same Dentist
- Some Dentists Abroad Offer UK Consultations. Are they Registered in the UK?
- NOT then they are Working Illegally. Find out here: www.gdc-uk.org
- Not All the Staff may be fluent English Speaking to Address your Every Need
- Are the Testimonials and Before & After Treatment Images Genuine?
More Information at https://www.gdc-uk.org UK Dental Regulator (General Dental Council)