Facial lines & wrinkles are part of the natural ageing process, and they can add on to your actual age. At London Dental Studio, we offer wrinkle-relaxing injections that effectively deal with premature signs of skin ageing, so you can bring back your youthful complexion.
How do Wrinkle-Relaxing Injections Work?
Wrinkle-relaxing injections work by injecting a protein into the affected areas to paralyse the muscles, preventing their movement and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles or facial lines. The injectable cosmetic treatment uses a protein which is derived from the Clostridium Botulinum bacterium.
The treatment is done in as short as 15 minutes to 1 hour, with very minimal to zero downtime involved – although some patients may experience minor bruising for a short while. After the treatment, we recommend that you avoid exercise or hot baths to prevent the protein from being sweated out of your skin. You will see visible results in just 7-14 days after the treatment, and these results can last for up to four months each time. Wrinkle-relaxing injections are one of the safest cosmetic treatments available, with minimal to no long-term side effects.
What Conditions are Improved by Wrinkle-Relaxing Injections?
- Facial creases
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet
- Eye bags
- Frown lines (between eyebrows)
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Neck lines and bands
- Sunken cheek areas
- Chin dimples
- Lip augmentation
What are the Benefits of Wrinkle-Relaxing Treatments?
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles & facial lines to restore a youthful complexion
- Helps in refining facial muscles – the need for regular treatment is reduced over time
- Fine lines and wrinkles are prevented, as the purified protein from the Clostridium Botulinum bacteria induces the contracted muscles to be relaxed into a long-term relaxed state
- Minimal recovery period
- Very minimal to zero effect on other areas of the face outside the treated location
- Non-permanent treatment – proteins will naturally be broken down over time